We founded Blue Fetch on the idea that time is our most valuable commodity. Our mission is to give contractors and builders a way to use their time for life's most important moments or tasks. By focusing on a seamless customer experience, we are able to provide reliable, accurate, and fast delivery of building materials.
Our vision is to use a combination of technology and customer-centric thinking to revolutionize how building materials are purchased and delivered. We aim to spread this vision to contractors, builders, and tradesmen around the country!
A message from our founders
First and foremost, thank you for taking a moment to learn about Blue Fetch. We are not typical tech founders. We honestly know very little about programming; or any technology for that matter. So you may ask, what possessed us to start a mobile app?
We've been either involved in or around the construction industry for the majority of our lives. We've experienced both successes and failures. We know first hand the daily challenges that you face and we wanted to help. As contractors, you are among the most underrated and overworked contributors of our society.
We set out to combine the technology of today with the personal touch of yesterday to help contractors like you. Our priority is to give you an exceptional customer experience with every order. And our hope is that the time you save will help you be more productive in business and more present at home.
Thank you for all your hard work, and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in the future!
- Butch, Garrett, and Michael Buis
Our Core Values
- Build Together: Blue Fetch is comprised of talented individuals working as a team toward building an excellent product and surpassing client expectations.
- Be Innovative: Innovation is a never-ending process critical to the long-term success of a business. At Blue Fetch, we believe innovation never sleeps and we depend on our entire team to contribute ideas to carry us into the future.
- Take Ownership: Blue Fetch is built on the belief every team member will hold themselves accountable for the success of the organization. "A culture of accountability makes a good organization great and a great organization unstoppable." - Henry Evans
- Have Fun: Having fun is essential to the productive and creative company culture at Blue Fetch.
Please fill out this form to get in touch with one of our stellar account executives. They'll set up a time to walk you through our delivery platform to get you your building materials faster!
Get free delivery on your first order via instant rebate after your demo when using our platform. We look forward to working with you!
"*" indicates required fields