The App is not for use by any person under age of 18. Fetch does not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from children under the age of 18.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies or practices relating to privacy, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As used in this policy, the terms “using” and “processing” information include using cookies on an electronic device, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the United States or internationally.
Collection and Use of Information
In the normal course of business, Fetch may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide to us to establish your user account, including your name, address, email address, and password.
- Information you choose to upload to the App.
- Information we collect about you automatically, such as your IP address and your location.
- Information gathered by the App through online forms, App visit data and online information collecting devices such as “cookies."
We may automatically collect certain aggregated data regarding your use of the App, like the number of users and frequency and manner of usage of the App. Aggregated information is anonymous statistical information that reflects the scope of our user base, sales, customer patterns and related App information. If you do not want Fetch to collect this information, do not download the App or delete it from your device.
Accessing and Correcting Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Use of Information
Non-Identifying and Aggregated Information
We may use non-identifying information about you and aggregate it with information collected from others who use the App to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the services and to analyze and understand how our App is used. This information is not used in a way that will personally identify you. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
Length of Use
Fetch will only retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes the information is collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, Fetch considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the protection risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which your personal data is processed and whether those purposes can be achieved through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or other requirements.
In some circumstances Fetch will anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Disclosure of Information
Fetch will not share your personally-identifiable information with any third parties, with the following exceptions:
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to perform App-related services (e.g., without limitation, provision of services, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the App’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our App is used. These third parties have access to your personally-identifiable information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- We may disclose your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy of Fetch, or to parents, subsidiaries or affiliates of Fetch.
- In order to provide the Services you request while using the App, it will be necessary to disclose certain of your personally-identifiable information with other users of the App and System.
Third Party Products or Sites
We may share aggregated statistical information and profile information about users of Fetch with third-parties, including our vendors, actual and potential customers, business partners, and third-parties that offer products or services for use with our Services. This information is not linked to any personally-identifiable information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Fetch cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that our security measures are failsafe and not subject to circumvention or unauthorized intrusion. You should also be aware that, despite our best efforts, factors beyond our control may result in disclosure of data.
You may disable cookies by following directions on your web browser. Disabling cookies also disables web beacons. You may also choose whether to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location. You should be aware, however, that by disabling cookies and/or blocking the use of location information, you may be unable to access certain services and features of the App. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice for Users Outside of the United States